Your Convocation ceremony is just around the corner, and you'll finally be receiving your hard-earned degree. Your degree parchment is one of the most important documents you'll ever have, and a U of C degree frame is the perfect way to proudly display your degree and keep it safe.
We're making it quick and easy for you to get your new degree up on the wall at home or at work—you can get your degree framed on the spot and at no extra charge at your Convocation ceremony.
To take advantage of the framing service at your Convocation ceremony, just follow these easy steps.
(And, if you can’t decide right now which one you want, you can purchase a frame at Convocation and get your degree framed on the spot, but you’ll have to take the extra step of paying for it at the time.)
1. Click here to check out our six frame options, each of which includes a distinctive matte in U of C red with a gold embossing of our crest.
2. Choose your frame, add it to your shopping cart and click. On the next screen, click "checkout."
3. Fill in the billing address, click "continue."
4. Under shipping method, select "Pick up - May Convo" if you are graduating in May or "Pick up - June Convo" if you are graduating in June to ensure we have your frame style ready at your Convocation ceremony and that you aren’t charged for shipping. Then click "recalculate."
5. Fill in your credit card information and confirm your payment. You'll receive a confirmation email from us, which you need to print off and bring to your ceremony.
6. After your Convocation ceremony, pick up your frame from the "Pre-Purchases" table in the Olympic Oval link, located on the second floor. Don't forget to bring your order confirmation email as your receipt.
In only a few minutes after your ceremony, your degree will be in its new frame and ready to head home with you. No cash to carry at Convocation, no worries.
If you have any questions or experience trouble ordering online, please call the Alumni Services Office at 403-220-8500 or 1-877-220-8509, or email us at alumni [at] ucalgary [dot] ca.